The Customer Program (CP) Implementation & Improvement Manager is responsible for maintaining the continuity and structure of all Regional Customer Programs.
The role is responsible for being the authority and center of competence related to CPs, providing documentation, status and guidance to Customers, Account Managers and the CSC staff.
As owner and expert of customer programs, he/she will be the project manager for all new CP projects.
He/she is responsible to manage the new CP implementations within the EU, drive global improvements within the CP processes and to be a guide to all involved in the development and operations of customer programs.
In addition he/she must manage and drive CP efficiency and assure only viable programs remain open, and non-productive programs are pruned.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIESIn this exciting position, your responsibilities include amongst others:
Manage intake and implementation of Customer Programs
- Communicate with CP requestor and Customer to define requirements and suggest solutions. (Act as a gatekeeper for non-system supported customer requests).
- Coordinate approval process for all new CP requests according to agreed process and provide decision support
- Organize the start-up of CP Team & activities for all new projects, in close cooperation with S&P.
- Act as Project Manager to assure CP is set up correctly and has a successful launch
- Work with Sales, Customer and Legal to draft CP Agreements
- Track existing CPs and prune less viable programs
- Provide CP Status reports
- Drive Customer Program efficiency
- Inform and update the above as needed on CP process changes and CP related news/ updates
- Support Sales and CSC in analyzing and solving CP issues related to the CP agreements, modeling and customer behavior
- Initiate / drive improvements to obtain effective and efficient Supply Chain services to our customers on a day to day basis in line with BBSC targets.
- Improvements can be realized by a change to the software, process, reports or the documentation.
- SCM representative in CP conversion projects (change of CP Model, customer location changes, product changes)
- SCM representative in CP improvement projects
- Manage the start up of all new 3PLs with input from Global W&D
- CP expert in projects with relation to Customer Programs as defined in the agreed SCM roadmap or by local management.
- Customer oriented
- Strong communication skills (Sales, SCM, BLs, Customers)
- Project management methodology, able to lead cross-functional and multi-cultural teams
- Strong analytical skills
- High level of Customer Program understanding
- Good knowledge of E-Messaging and business requirements